Friday 11 July 2014

The opening of an Etsy shop

Over the past few days and weeks I have been in the process of preparing some products and pieces from my Final Major project to sell in my very own Etsy shop!!

So in order to (perhaps) drum up some publicity and interest beyond the realm of my family and friends, I'm going to post up some images and information, letting you know what to expect to be able to buy!

My project was all based and inspired by the beautiful island of Anglesey - a place very close to my and my family's heart. I have very fond memories of staying in rented cottages as a young girl, being taken to places like Newborough Warren and Beaumaris. Nowadays, we go for epic walks around the coast - often missing lunch and making up for it with huge quantities of fish and chips.




 It was one particular walk around Holyhead that really inspired me to look at Anglesey in more detail - and thus, a project was born!

And an Etsy shop was opened right here.





No comments:

Post a Comment